Got invited to a BBQ last minute? Throw together this flavor-packed potato saladin 30 minutes or less thanks to Bowery Zesty Caesar Salad Kits.More about Sari
- 2 pounds tiny potatoes, or 2 pounds potato chunks
- 2 Bowery Zesty Caesar Salad Kits
- 1 lemon
- ⅓ cup EVOO
- 1 bunch scallions
- Boil, steam, or microwave your potatoes until fork tender. Set aside to cool slightly.
- In a small bowl, whisk together Zesty Caesar dressing packets from both salad kits, juice of the lemon, and the EVOO. Season with salt and pepper.
- Thinly slice the scallions (whites and greens), then add to a large bowl along with the warm potatoes. Pour in the dressing and toss to coat.
- Once the potatoes are room temperature, add in the Crispy Leaf lettuce and parmesan crisps and crispy chickpeas from both salad kits. Toss to combine, then taste for seasoning. Adjust accordingly, then serve at room temperature or chilled.