- 1 pound peeled and deveined jumbo or large shrimp, tails on
- 2 large or 3 small cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/2 clamshell Bowery Parsley, chopped
- 1/2 lemon
- Salt and pepper
- Bowery Farming Zesty Caesar Salad Kit
- Heat a pan over medium heat, then add olive oil and butter.
- Add in the garlic, and sauté while stirring constantly so it doesn't burn.
- Mix the shrimp with parsley and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the shrimp to the garlic mixture in the pan, and sear for 1 minute on each side.
- Squeeze in the juice of the lemon, toss to coat, then remove the shrimp from the pan.
- Let cool slightly, then add to your Bowery Farming Zesty Caesar Salad Kit.