Whether you’re looking to preserve greens for the long haul or simply setting yourself up for weeknight meals, you’ll be glad you have this pesto in rotation. It comes together quickly, freezes easily, and ensures you’ll always be halfway towards a meal.More about Bowery
- 2 medium garlic cloves, halved and green sprout removed, if present
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Bowery Arugula, 4.0 oz
- 3/4 cup fruity extra-virgin olive oil (do not use a peppery variety)
- 4 1/2 tablespoons pecans, toasted and chopped
- 1 1/8 cup Parmigiano Reggiano, freshly and finely grated
- Place garlic and salt in the bowl of a food processor, and process until garlic is finely chopped. Add arugula and process until leaves are finely chopped.
- While the motor is running, slowly add oil and process until fully incorporated. Scrape down sides and pulse until combined.
- Add pecans and grated Parmigiano Reggiano and process until pecans are coarsely ground and well distributed. Pesto will be thick.