Everyone knows the best part of Thanksgiving is digging into the leftovers the next day. We like to pile them onto good focaccia and top with bright, crunchy romaine to cut through the richness of the sweet potato and casserole.More about Sue
- 2 large pieces focaccia, sliced in half
- 1/2 cup mashed sweet potato
- 1 cup green bean casserole, finely chopped
- 8 ounces sliced turkey (or more!)
- 2 cups Bowery Baby Romaine
- 1/4 cup cranberry sauce
- Dividing evenly, spread mashed sweet potato on two cut-side half focaccia, top with green bean casserole, turkey, and romaine lettuce.
- Dividing evenly, spread cranberry sauce on remaining halves focaccia. Place on top of lettuce to make sandwiches.nd season with salt and pepper. Arrange in a single layer and roast until tender and golden brown on both sides, 20 minutes.