Nothing beats a good simple side salad. This dressing sneaks in a bit of jam to add citrusy sweetness to a classic vinaigrette, creating a balanced salad that will pair well with almost any meal.More about Rick
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon peach or apricot jam
- Bowery Spring Blend, 4.0 oz
- 1/2 bulb fennel, shaved
- Flaky sea salt
- Whisk olive oil, vinegar, mustard and jam in a small bowl; season with salt and pepper.
- Toss greens and fennel with ¼ cup of dressing to coat. Season with salt and pepper.