Studded with pomegranate seeds and vibrant colors of Bowery Spring Mix, this vivid salad is full of winter flavors and makes an excellent centerpiece for a holiday table.More about Ashton
- 1 shallot, diced
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fresh orange zest
- 1 tablespoon fig jam or preserves
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- cracked black pepper, to taste
- ⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Bowery Spring Mix, 4.0 oz
- 4 cups shaved brussels sprouts
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- Start by whisking shallots, cider vinegar, orange zest, fig preserves, salt and pepper together in a bowl. Then, slowly stream in olive oil until emulsified and fig is broken up and fully incorporated.
- To finish, toss in Bowery Spring Mix, brussels sprouts, and pomegranate seeds. Toss with dressing to coat.