While this salad may not share the mayonnaise and lengthy list of herbs found in a classic Green Goddess dressing, it certainly matches its greenery and vibrant flavors. In this lighter, modern version, the vegetables are the stars of the show.More about Ashton
- Bowery Spring Mix, 4.0 oz
- 1/2 lb. trimmed and blanched green beans
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/2 Granny Smith apple, thinly sliced
- 2-3 ounces microgreens
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Toss greens, beans, peas, apple slices and microgreens together.
- Whisk together lemon zest, juice, olive oil and salt. Dress salad with desired amount.
- Season with sesame seeds and enjoy.
- Note: Once made, the dressing can be stored in the fridge for up to a week.