For a dairy-free dressing that doesn’t sacrifice craveable creaminess, look no further than this almond milk-based recipe. We pair it with our Spring Mix for the perfect combination of creamy and crunchy.More about Ashton
- Bowery Spring Mix, 4.0 oz
- 1 bulb fennel, thinly sliced with a few fronds tossed in for good measure
- tarragon sprigs, pulled off the stem
- 1 shallot, roughly cut
- 1 garlic clove, smashed
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 lemon, juiced
- ¼ cup plain almond milk
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- black pepper, until you see the flecks through the dressing
- Combine greens, fennel and tarragon in a large bowl.
- In a food processor or blender combine shallot, garlic, egg yolk, lemon juice, almond milk, olive oil, salt and pepper. Blend until emulsified and slightly thicker.
- Pour the desired amount over greens and enjoy.