This dressing sneaks in a bit of jam to add citrusy sweetness to a classic vinaigrette. We love it with Bowery Spring Blend and Arugula—throw in some herbs for an extra pop of flavor!More about Rick
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon peach or apricot jam
- kosher salt and pepper
- Whisk olive oil, vinegar, mustard and jam in a small bowl; season with salt and pepper.
- Note: dressing will keep for two weeks in the refrigerator. Bring to room temperature and shake well before using.