This Asian-inflected dressing is a great pantry addition. We love it with bok choy, but it’s light enough to pair well with seafood or more delicate greens like Bowery Spring Mix.More about Rick
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tablespoon finely grated fresh ginger
- kosher salt
- Whisk oil, vinegar, orange juice and ginger together in a small bowl. Season with salt.
- Do ahead: Orange vinaigrette can be made 1 day ahead, store in an airtight container and chill.