There’s no reason to relegate greens to desk lunch and dinner sides—shake up your breakfast routine with this super flexible breakfast bowl recipe.More about Ksenia
- 1 cup Bowery Baby Butter
- 1 cup Bowery Arugula
- 1 Bowery Basil sprig
- 5 small rainbow carrots, washed and cut in half
- 1 egg
- 1/4 avocado
- 1 tablespoon ghee or coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate seeds
- Your favorite dressing
- Sprouts to garnish
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Roast or sautée the carrots (ghee recommended).
- Fry the egg with ghee or coconut oil.
- Load the greens into a bowl and add dressing.
- Top with carrots, egg, avocado, pomegranate, salt, pepper and sprouts.