Everything tastes better with ranch, especially when it’s homemade. This vegan riff on the classic dressing is a great way to use up leftover herbs that may otherwise go to waste.More about Rachelle
- 1 1/2 cups vegan “mayonnaise”
- 1 bunch Bowery herbs, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped or pressed
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 pinch black pepper, to taste
- optional herb variations: cilantro, parsley, basil, mint, or dill
- Add all ingredients to a blender and mix until smooth. Add olive oil or water to thin, salt and pepper to taste.